Approved Indirect Expense Rates
Our experts routinely provide assistance in establishing approved provisional indirect rates and forward pricing proposals. Our services range from pre-submission review of your projected indirect rates for adequacy to preparing the entire indirect cost rate proposal based on your historical and/or budgetary data.
We prepare and/or review incurred cost submissions for DoD and final indirect cost rate proposals for civilian agencies. In addition, we assist our clients with fielding Government audit requests and serving as the audit liaison throughout the entire audit process.
Our services include:
- Developing projected indirect cost rates
- Preparing Incurred Cost Submission using the DCAA ICE or other Agency-specific formats
- Supporting audit preparations in advance of reviews performed by DCAA, DCMA, IG, GSA, and other Government officials
- Serving as liaison to DCAA and DCMA to resolve noncompliance issues
Our in-depth knowledge enables us to provide business systems support to government contractors. We perform “mock audits” to help you identify potential system weaknesses. We assist you during the conduct of DCAA/DCMA system audits In the event of a significant deficiency notice, CostTrend will generate the rebuttal response and any necessary corrective action plan.
We assist contractors with the following business systems:
- Accounting System
- Estimating System
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Contractor Purchasing System
Every three to five years most companies need to assess whether their current accounting software applications are meeting their current and planned business needs. Our professionals can perform a requirements analysis to identify and evaluate the accounting software that is most appropriate for your evolving needs. We assist in the vendor selection process and provide project management support for the implementation process.