The long term success of organizations receiving Government funds is dependent on compliant procedures and internal controls routinely followed by well trained staff. With many decades of hands-on experience in compliance with the Federal procurement regulations, CostTrend provides extensive training to help clients internalize and institutionalize the expertise to minimize contract compliance risks.
Our training is provided in customized group settings, in one-on-one sessions, or through professional organizations like NCMA, IMA, Chambers of Commerce, and CPA associations.
Training topics Include:
- FAR Cost Principles and FAR compliance
- Cost Accounting Standards and CAS Disclosure Statements
- OMB A-110, A-122, and A-133 compliance for Not-for-Profit organizations
- Allowable travel under the FTR and AIDAR
- Cost estimating and proposal preparation
- Contract types and applicable FAR clauses
- Incurred Cost Submissions
- GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS)
- Time and expense reporting
- Contractor code of business ethics and conduct